Proudly Made in the United States
Did you know Waterproof Warrior is 100% made in the United States? That means that when you purchase our ASTM Certified, mold-resistant waterproofing membrane you can be certain that it is of the highest quality. It also means that you’re supporting US Manufacturing and your fellow citizens. Here are 5 other reasons to buy American:
- For every $1.00 spent in manufacturing, another $1.89 is added to the economy: That is the highest multiplier effect of any economic sector. In addition, for every one worker in manufacturing, there are another four employees hired elsewhere. (Source: NAM calculations using IMPLAN)
- Better for the environment: Current technologies allow manufacturing processes in the US to lean toward cleaner, renewable, and eco-friendly practices. If we invest in American-made products, we can be sure that we are doing our part to contribute to a cleaner environment for our generation, not to mention the generations to come.
- Craftsmanship and quality of goods: The term “Made in the USA” speaks of quality, excellent craftsmanship and a superior product. Continuing to use foreign imports gives no guarantee of quality. While shipments and products can be monitored, there is no true guarantee of the imported goods quality and longevity. While price tags will often be higher for made in USA products, the cost per use is actually often lower as the made in USA quality will last far longer than a foreign made alternate.
- Fair working conditions: US Government acts like OSHA oversees safe working conditions in the manufacturing industry. There are controls and regulations in place to minimize accidents, while granting rights to employees. Foreign countries may not have the same level of health and safety and imports may be contributing to unsafe conditions for thousands of workers
- Grow the US Economy: In the most recent data, manufacturers contributed $2.33 trillion to the U.S. economy in the first quarter of 2018. This figure has risen since the second quarter of 2009, when manufacturers contributed $1.70 trillion. Over that same time frame, value-added output from durable goods manufacturing grew from $0.86 trillion to $1.26 trillion, with nondurable goods output up from $0.84 trillion to $1.07 trillion. In 2017, manufacturing accounted for 11.6 percent of GDP in the economy. (Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis)
Sources: https://www.americanmadematters.com/10-reasons-buy-american-made-products/; http://www.nam.org/Newsroom/Facts-About-Manufacturing/